Experience Morristown through living history at Crockett Tavern and General Longstreet museums, our vibrant arts community at Historic Rose Center, unique shopping and dining in our historic downtown, great fishing on Cherokee Lake, hiking and camping at Panther Creek State Park and our Mountain Makins Festival in late October.
- Variety of Lodging and Dining Options
- Unique Antique & Specialty Shops
- Golf, Disc Golf, Hiking, Boating, Fishing along Cherokee Lake
- Panther Creek State Park
- Live Theatre with Encore and Theatre Guild
- Many family-friendly special events including the popular Mountain Makins Festival and Lay’d Out at the Park.
- Frightmare Manor Screampark