From music festivals, car races, history, heritage, food and everything in between. Here's your guide.
- This event has passed.
October 2, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The class will meet every Friday via ZOOM for eight weeks, beginning October 2nd at 1pm for guidance, encouragement, and support.
- Canvas or gessoed panel to paint on
- Pencil or Charcoal Pencil
- Brushes of your choice (at least one small round or liner brush and small or medium flat)
- Oil Paints, including Terre Verde, Sap Green, Titanium White, Raw Umber, Burnt Umber, Yellow Ochre, Cadmium Red Light, Raw Sienna, Burnt Sienna, Alizarin Crimson (Acrylic paints will work as long as you use an acrylic painting medium that slows the drying time
- Liquin, Linseed Oil, or other oil painting medium
- Of course you will also need brush cleaner and a palette