From music festivals, car races, history, heritage, food and everything in between. Here's your guide.
- This event has passed.
"Christmas in Historic Blountville"
December 10, 2015 @ 5:00 pm - December 12, 2015 @ 5:00 pm
Get ready for a wonderful Christmas season chocked full of festivities in downtown Historic Blountville! Please join the town for an old-fashioned Christmas on December 10th thru 12th! Events begin at 6 PM on Thursday, December 10th with the Mayor’s Christmas Tree Lighting, followed by some joyous Christmas caroling by the Blountville Middle School Choir under the direction of Darren Malcolm. Festivities continue on Saturday with the annual Blountville Ruritan Christmas Parade beginning at 2 PM. And, Christmas just wouldn’t be Christmas without a candlelight tour of Blountville’s hidden gem, the Old Deery Inn! The Christmas Tree Lighting and Christmas Caroling are free and open to the general public. Tours of the Old Deery Inn are suggested donation of $5 for adults and $3 for students. Come one, come all… Blountville is the place to start your Christmas celebrations! For further information, please call 423.323.4660 or visit the website at www.historicsullivan.com.
• Dec. 10, 6 PM, Christmas Tree Lighting, outside Historic Sullivan County Courthouse (free admission)
• Dec. 10, 6:05 PM, Christmas Caroling by Blountville Middle School Choir, outside Historic Sullivan County Courthouse (Hot chocolate and refreshments will be available.) (free admission)
• Dec. 10, 6 PM to 9 PM, Candlelight Tours of the Old Deery Inn, downtown Blountville ($5/adult)
• Dec. 12, 2 PM, Annual Blountville Ruritan Christmas Parade, main street in Blountville
• Dec. 12, 1 PM to 5 PM, Candlelight Tours of the Old Deery Inn, downtown Blountville ($5/adult)