From music festivals, car races, history, heritage, food and everything in between. Here's your guide.
- This event has passed.
September 30 @ 10:30 am - 2:30 pm
- General Admission is $8 per person ages 4+ and free for under age 4 (MUST register by Friday, September 25th to receive discounted rate, otherwise tickets are $10 per person at the door. Limited capacity is available so it is highly recommended you pre-register and purchase tickets.) Discounts, coupons, and passes are not applicable during this event.
- Tesla Experience Show (Additional $3 per person ages 4+. Tickets available at the front desk, limited quantities available on a first come, first serve basis at the front desk.) Additional discounts or coupons are not applicable during this event.
- 10% off Take Home Discovery STEAM Kits (Limited time, in-person offer from 10:30am-2:30pm. Additional discounts or coupons are not applicable during this event. Limited quantities available.)
- Teachers receive free admission* (Discounts are not transferrable and only one discount or offer may be applied to each ticket.)
- HODC Members receive free admission. Be sure to pre-register and bring your membership card and photo ID on the day of the event.
- School issued ID from school district, charter or private school, co-op, umbrella school, or virtual academy
- Active state-issued teacher certificate
- Current affidavit to homeschool
- Letter from your school district, charter or private school, co-op, umbrella school, or virtual academy where you are registered. This letter must be on letterhead from the organization you have registered.
- Paystub from school district, charter or private school, co-op, or umbrella school, or virtual academy.
- State issued homeschool ID